Seems redundant to me to have several pages for the various Ghost Rider motorcycles.
- Hell Cycle
- Ghost Rider (Dan Ketch) Motorcycle
- Ghost Rider (Noble Kale) Motorcycle
- John Blaze (Midnight Sons) Motorcycle
- Because they are different vehicles, with different looks and abilities. Some are normal motorcycles that are transformed by the Ghost Rider, others are motorcycles created by the Ghost Rider entirely out of hellfire. Eetmi (talk) 20:55, September 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm a little unclear on that myself. Maybe in one of the handbooks?
--Nurdboy42 (talk) 21:46, August 9, 2016 (UTC)
There's a difference in the motorcycles. Early on, a normal motorcycle is infused and transformed into the Ghost Rider's motorcycle. Later on, the Ghost Rider forms a motorcycle entirely out of hellfire, and this is generally considered the Hell Cycle. Eetmi (talk) 20:54, September 5, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm familiar with his different motorcycles. The question was, I don't recall a source ever actually calling his bike "The Hell Cycle". It's not used in the OHOTMUs I've read, nor in any Ghost Rider issue I can find. IS it an official term from somewhere? Monolith616 (talk) 21:35, September 5, 2016 (UTC)