- Really? I didn't come upon the second one, only the one who sacrificed himself and became an angel of Paradise...
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 19:55, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
G4 TV's Iron Man and Wolverine series
Have pages been created for the new Iron Man and Wolverine animated series that are running on G4 TV? I didn't find them with a few searches. If so, links should be created on the following pages:
- The "Appearances in Other Media" section on Iron Man (Anthony "Tony" Stark)
- Iron Man (film)
- Iron Man 2 (film)
- The "Television" section on Wolverine
The new IM series provides continuity to the films with the armor design being based on what was shown in the movies. The title sequence also features some scenes from the movie (leaving the cave in the Mark I armor, crashing in the desert, and the mechanisms that fit the suit onto Tony).
Episode "4 - A Twist of Memory, A Turn of Mind" recounts Tony's capture in the first movie, his method of obscuring the plans for the Mark I suit, and being stuck in the suit while the programming is being uploaded, requiring Ho Yinsen to provide a delaying tactic (though the first and last were toned down from the movie). This episode also features Wolverine from his new series, making the two series part of the same continuity.
If the pages haven't been created yet, how would Tony Stark, Pepper Pots, Ho Yinsen, Logan, the J.A.R.V.I.S. with the female voice and the other characters be designated to show that they're related to Earth-199999? —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 17:40, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Iron Spider: Related or Not
Can someone explain to me how Iron Spider and Iron Man aren't related? Tony created the suit and while Peter used the suit, he was Tony's partner. Plus, he added Iron to his named in honor of Tony. —User:MysteryScooby (leave a message) 06:06, June 13, 2013
- I agree with you. If Iron Patriot, Iron Skull, etc have their place, so do Iron Spider, even if the link is a little less close.Undoniel (talk) 11:24, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
300th Alternate Iron Man
I'm trying to add Iron Man (Earth-7711) to the list of Alternates but there's some hindrance preventing that. Maybe there's a top of 299 alt's? How can we do this? Thanks in advance, --Skippy Farlstendoiro (talk) 09:18, March 21, 2015 (UTC)