The main picture ISN'T the extremis armor. What moron put it up there? The Extremis armor has no holes in the thigh-guards, and has a protruding section around the sternum area. The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dhenson314 (talk • contribs).
- I believe that this isn't the Extremis Armor, since I can't tell the difference, but what is this a picture of then?
- --Nathan Elliott (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 14:13, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- It's a cover from the Inevitable mini, which featured the Extremis armor. At least a half-dozen artists have depicted the Extremis armor and none of them look exactly the same. It's only going to become more convoluted when the new series and minis come out.koku 07:26, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
According to the All-New Iron Manual Vol 1 1, the proper name for the Extremis armor is "Iron Man Bio/Metalo-Mimetic Suit Series Mk III". Now while I realize that this is quite a mouthful, would it be prudent to move this page to this name rather than using the unofficial "Extremis Armor" article title? If so, can someone whip up a bot that will fix all the comic issue appearances if the move is approved? --Brian Kurtz 03:56, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
I just double-checked the issue again, and noticed that its also referred to as Iron Man Armor Model 30 (on the first page of the Tony Stark entry). Perhaps this is preferable to the long-winded suggestion I made above. Thoughts? --Brian Kurtz 05:46, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- Done and Done, my friend. Good researching. :)
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 06:32, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
The armor that is shown in the pictures of the Extremis Armor is NOT the Extrmis armor, it's the Model 30, the one used by Stark while he was Secretary of Defense. This is the Extremis Armor:  If you agree, i will upload a picture of the actual armor. And on a side note, i suggest using the numbering system form Iron Man Requiem for the armors. It seems, by far, the easier one to understand.--Rcn 21:46, December 23, 2010 (UTC)