Actually her name is Jeane De Wolfe. Looked on Wikipedia.--Drgyen 17:11, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, her last name is De Wolfe, unlike her Earth-616 counterpart. I can't find where Wikipedia got her name as Jeane instead of Jean, though... Wikipedia is not the most reliable source.... we've been burned by them before. ;) Curiously, her badge says "DeWolfe" without the space.--Max 19:20, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, its even wierder... Jean DeWolff appeared in Ultimate Spider-Man #32. Jeanne De Wolfe later appeared working for the Kingpin. Oy... now what do we do? Two different characters?--Max 19:42, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Lets just take this one at a time and think this slowly...--Drgyen 20:30, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Okay...--Max 01:02, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- It looks like it comes down to two interpretations. Bendis changed the name and hoped we wouldn't notice... Or... Bendis decided to create a new character and changed the spelling since he'd already used that homage before. Odds are there are only so many Jean DeWolffs in the world and they would be the same peson. On the other hand, they have different hair color, but women change there hair color all the time. I think we should move this page to Jeanne De Wolfe, since thats current, and maybe leave a not about the changing of the name.--Max 05:14, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.