-I'm confused. I thought clones were supposed to have thier genetic template's name and then the their name (or just clone the case that they have no name) in parenthesis. Could somebody please explain?!-Chronoman1999 22:45, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- It seems that it only applies to same gender clones, as it would be strange to name a woman "Peter Parker". SeanWheeler (talk) 18:18, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I disagree. A clone is a clone no matter what the gender. Matthew Vollmer (Daniel Labo) (Earth-1218) (talk) 4:45, Febuary 11, 2013 (UTC)
Well The same discussion was on X-23's profile (even if she is not a clone, but a genetic receiver or what else..), but she can't be really a clone if she switch gender. Or she is a cloned male with an malfunction of the testosterone production during the embryo development (resulting in a male phenotype but a female caryotype (chromosomes)) (yuk) (but as I haven't read all of her, I don't know if there is any precision), or she is a biological creation using Peter's DNA but not a properly called clone.
Also, she's not really a counterpart of Jessica Drew, but choose this name, i put her on other and no more on alternate counterpartUndoniel (talk) 21:40, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Except that she is a Peter Parker clone, there is no evidence of this counterpartery (I am creating the English language of tomorrow). I would say no. Maybe the writers have created her intending to create the equivalence of the "good clone". Undoniel (talk) 09:52, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
She's a clone in the same sense as X-23 is. It's fine to label the other Ultimate clones Peter Parker since they never adopted their own name aside from their mantles (Scorpion, Kaine etc), but like X-23, Spider-Woman has effectively evolved into a completely separate character at this point. She picked the name Jessica Drew, therefore she is Jessica Drew. Just as X-23 is Laura Kinney. Besides, there's obviously more of a biological difference between Drew and Parker than there is between Parker and the other clones. The name should remain Jessica Drew. --Rnnlmb (talk) 18:19, November 16, 2013 (UTC)
Spider-Clone as an affiliation
Really unsure about it. Is there a teem "spider-clone"? (and if there is, pardon my lack of knowledge). Undoniel (talk) 17:10, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- As far as I know, no, the Spider-clones weren't a team.
- --The ADour-incible ADour (talk) 18:28, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
- That's what I thought. Thanks. Undoniel (talk) 19:51, June 13, 2013 (UTC)