Citizen V and the V Battalion features the Red Skull in a fb with someone resembling Emil Stein from TOS II#1.
The OHOTMU Hardcover series #9 gives the spelling of his and his daughter Sin's name as Shmidt, without the "c". Eetmi 16:41, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Master Edition Handbook uses the "c". Deluxe Edition and the '89 Update don't. The original series...has his real name us "unrevealed." Seems to be three to one, with one source abstaining.
- --GrnMarvl14 03:36, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd lean towards the recent A-Z Hardcovers since those are a LOT more recent than the others. Eetmi 00:06, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Same. And since both Red Skull's and Sin's profiles omit the "c", then I'd take that as being the accurate spelling. At least until the NEXT Handbook entry on either one changes it back.
- --GrnMarvl14 01:48, January 14, 2010 (UTC)