What issue was she brought back in? Does anyone know? --Johnnybravo44 23:54, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I want to say Nova Vol 4 #33. 32? Somewhere around there. Though it's not, strictly, Namorita. It's...weird. It's a Namorita pulled from an unknown point in time. Potentially, it's NOT the 616 Namorita, but due to time travel wonkiness, it's debatable. Really depends on what happens to her. But, yeah, whatever her first appearance in Nova Vol 4 is is the issue she returned in (thanks to the Sphinx, of all people).
- --GrnMarvl14 01:03, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks I was thinking it would be before Realm of Kings for some reason, but actually it wouldnt make sense otherwise.. --Johnnybravo44 17:16, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
I'd say that until Marvel shows it's card on what this means about Namorita remains to be seen. At the least she's going to be from a divergent reality (yet to be designated) or she could be an impostor. Remember when they "brought back" Mar-Vell during Civil War and he turned out to be a Skrull.
Nausiated 23:47, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Not necessarily. She could just end up getting returned to her place in the timeline. Her latest entry (Women of Marvel: Celebrating Seven Decades Handbook #1) mentions her being taken from the some past point in the timeline. They even use an image from the Nova issues as her main image. Now, yeah, if she dies, she's definitely not the same Namorita, but until then, it's very possible she's just been taken from a point in time, and could easily find herself returned there, possibly with her memories wiped (I'm sure it's happened before, though I can't think of an example off the top of my head).
- --GrnMarvl14 01:40, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Why is she blue?
Why is Namorita blue? --ZTM1234 00:13, June 25, 2011 (UTC)