User:Living Tribunal's question
Is the power level of the One-Above-All more than infinity?
- Yes. Higher than Infinity, higher than Eternity, higher than the Living Tribunal. Lokiofmidgaard 08:08, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
No what I meant is that the power level of the One-Above-All higher than the number infinite?Living Tribunal 07:23, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
- If you mean power grids, then the OAA would presumably be 7 across the board, as that's the highest number on the grids. If you mean some other kind of measurement, OAA is presumably pretty well immeasurable. There is no number "infinite"; you mean the mathematical concept infinity, which isn't strictly a number, and no, OAA isn't higher than that, because by definition infinity has no limit and is bigger than any number you could quantify. Lokiofmidgaard 11:11, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
The One-Above-All created the entire Multiverse, and possibly beyond. So I guess He could destroy it as well. Someone well beyond the Tribunal's power is truly great indeed.  Ralnon (talk) 00:58, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
I Think he should be named back to One-Above-All(Omniverse)
- I'm unsure of the Omniverse Designation. Why not just have it be "One-Above-All" in that case?
- Two reasons:
- 1. We should always have SOME designation, if not an Earth designation then Omni/Multi/whatever-verse for the sake of consistency and to avoid confusion.
- 2. Because there's also a Celestial known as the One-Above-All.
- --GrnMarvl14 22:34, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
- And a third point: I'm not too familiar with this character, but where has it been stated, comic-wise, that he's unique in the omniverse/multiverse? If this IS another aspect of God, like some people seem to think, then shouldn't there be a Spectre-entity in every universe?
- --GrnMarvl14 22:40, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
- The "Specter-entity" equivalent is the Living Tribunal. Arrancar79 00:21, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
- How does that make sense? The Living Tribunal is a confirmed Omniversal judge, whereas the Spectre seems to be a DC-specific avatar of vengeance.
- --GrnMarvl14 01:13, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
- The cosmology (for lack of a better term) is not a perfect match between DC and Marvel, but it is what it is. The Tribunal protects the multiversal balance, but is not at the top of the ladder, that would be the One-Above-All. It's not an aspect of God, it IS GOD as far as Marvel is concerned. That's exactly why you won't get much info on it. Oh yea, didn't the FF meet OAA in the form of Jack Kirby? Arrancar79 23:26, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
- And, honestly, that's where I'm confused on the whole "One-Above-All is God", and I'd like some sourcing for it. Just seems to me that he would outrank any known Earthly deity (but that's my opinion). And, again, Spectre and Living Tribunal just don't mesh up (unless it's been stated in one of the DC/Marvel crossovers).
- --GrnMarvl14 23:56, March 30, 2011 (UTC)