Looks like this going to be a disambig page until we decide what to name Cap's Secret Avengers to differentiate them from the civil war team.--Max 17:16, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Wish we had something we could use already based on what we know. But Secret Avengers (Secret) (Earth-616) and Secret Avengers (Steve Rogers) (Earth-616) are both...crap. And are also descriptive of the OTHER Secret Avengers team. Ah, well, won't be long now.
- --GrnMarvl14 17:47, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- It looks like the book is going to be a Steve Rogers book disguised as an Avengers book like Mighty was a Hank Pym book and Dark Avengers was a Norman Osborn series.--Max 18:04, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Wouldn't surprise me. Brubaker IS doing the writing, after all.
- --GrnMarvl14 19:34, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Somebody created a Secret Avengers (Black Ops Team) page. Does this work for everybody? I wish people would take the hint make use of these talk pages before rushing and doing their own thing. There's nothing wrong with reaching a consensus before taking action. Can save us a lot of work in the long run.--Max 15:02, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I say leave it for now. Either we move it later or keep it as is. And, yeah, I wish people would use the talk pages more instead of just doing things over and over again. Though this is why I wish people would wait until the comics ACTUALLY COME OUT before adding things. It would prevent all of this confusion and us having to revert and alter things now and later.
- --GrnMarvl14 18:03, May 11, 2010 (UTC)