Why does the Notes section say 'no special notes'?
- It's automatically input into that section unless someone includes notes. The notations are automatically listed there and, through some error that hasn't been dealt with (not really a huge issue, is it? Just a minor hiccup), notations don't negate the "No special notes" message. If you're issue's more along the lines of "I've input notes, but none are displaying", then...someone better than me would have to answer that.
- GrnMarvl14 21:15, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
- Not too concerned. Just curious. Bothers me very little. Thanks for the reply, though. Jeffrywith1e 21:20, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, I see it. In this case, there are References in the text, which are not actually notes, but are displayed under notes. I can tweak it if you guys think it's necessary. Just let me know on my talk page if that's what you decide, (cause I'll probably forget to check here again for awhile). :)
- --Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 03:44, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.