If it's officially called "Stark Tower", the page should be named as such.
Due to the numerous Stark Towers that exist (one of them being even in Japan), I'll try to sooner or later split this page into different articles. Tentatively, it will be this way:
- "Stark Tower (Flatiron District)" for the building featured throughout Iron Man (Vol. 3). As seen in the first issue of this series, it's located directly behind the Flatiron Building.
- "Stark Tower (Columbus Cirlce)" for the building the one that debuted in New Avengers.
- "Stark Tower (Times Square)" for the short-lived one that appeared in Invincible Iron Man (Vol. 2). The only indication that it's located in Times Square comes from an eagle view of New York from the cover of Invincible Iron Man Vol 3 #1. It's not the best piece of evidence, but so far nothing has contradicted it.
- "Stark Tower (Osaka)" for the Japanese Stark Tower that debuted in the same issue as the one from Times Square.
However, I have certain doubts regarding the second tentative article. That Stark Tower was once destroyed during Fear Itself and was rebuild with a completely different design, but in the very same location (or at least that what it seems). I'm not sure whether those towers should share article, or find a way to split them. Something like "Stark Tower (Columbus Circle, Original)" and "Stark Tower (Columbus Circle, Rebuilt)" could work, but I'm still on the fence. I'll still have to check and see if they do share the same location. The Stark Tower was revealed to be in the Columbus Circle after being rebuilt following Fear Itself, so there's a slim change it wasn't actually rebuilt in the same place like originally assumed.
Back to the main point, the regular "Stark Tower" page would be turned into sort of an overview/disambig page, that will focus primarily on the alternate versions of this building, as none of them is a direct adaptation of any specific Stark Tower from the comics (the one from the MCU is even in yet another different location).
--The ADour-incible ADour (talk) 02:18, September 1, 2017 (UTC)
- Alright, doing further research I discovered the second Stark Tower's location had already been given as Columbus Circle during American Son, which means the post-Fear Itself version was indeed built in the same place. I also decided to put the two towers in two separate articles.
--The ADour-incible ADour (talk) 01:24, September 2, 2017 (UTC)