I don't think we should move Cosmic Entities/Gods unless we know for sure than an alternate version exists. I think it's a possibility that some of these, like Death, are all the same being across the multiverse. --Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 05:58, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- Bah. Silly What If?s. Could it be the same guy in 82432 as in 616? Did they act totally out of character or something? I guess Stranger and Beyonder are probably more like characters than entities like Death or Entropy, and it's my own little idea that's preventing the move right now, so I suppose I'll just let the moves happen and we'll sort it out later. My main concern is that we have 15 pages on Deaths who all are almost exactly the same.
- Yeah, that wouldn't b good. ;) So, I have no idea about these two different Strangers. And the Beyonder is apparently just a mutant Inhuman now. Does every What-if take place on its own earth, or are some of them just imaginary tales that really aren't part of the multi-verse? Just how cosmic is the Stranger? (To be honest, I always thought the character was a bit of a goof and never paid much attention)--Stature 05:31, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure the premise was that Uatu of 616 was looking into how things would go differently in other Universes of the Multiverse. At least, that's what I get from reading the old What If's. And yes, the Stranger is a goof. What should we do? Go ahead and move him?
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 08:55, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- In the Stranger's case, yeah, I'd say go ahead and move him.--Stature 17:24, 21 September 2008 (UTC)