Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Visual Abilities: Trevor has gained special abilities due to his extra eyes such as improved marksmanship and nonverbal communications.
- Psychological Intuition: Trevor could see through certain personality traits in other people by taking note of their subtle habits. for instance noting Shark Girl's fear of abandonment via her trembling fist, Sprite's desire for recognition from the twitch in her eye and that Glob Herman was fostering secrets from his quivering gelatin body.
| Abilities = Thanks to his powers, Trevor had acquired new abilities:
- He is an expert marksman.
- He is also an expert in nonverbal communication.
- He is an exceptional Personality perception expert.
Here we have three time (four but it a voluntary and logical repetition from the dude who edited after me): "Psychological Intuition", "non-verbal communication" (this one was mine I think) and "Personality perception". Well, her we have to reduce I think.. Undoniel (talk) 22:18, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
I don't think Eyeboy is dead. It's pretty clear in issue 5 of Venomized, the Poisons kind of relinquish their recent hosts (see Spider-Man). Plus he has shown up in the new Iceman limited series...The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jdim1234 (talk • contribs).
- Spider-Man wasn't assimilated by a Poison, he was forcefully bonded to a Klyntar.
- --TMAO (talk) 22:04, September 27, 2018 (UTC)
- My bad, you are right! Still, I think Eye-Boy appears in stories set after Venomized i.e., the new Iceman series and the Domino Annual... or do you think these stories just happen before Venomized?
- --Jdim1234 (talk) 22:21, September 27, 2018 (UTC)
- I can't say for certain, but at least the Domino Annual story seems to take place in the past.
- --TMAO (talk) 22:28, September 27, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'll just have to wait and see! :)
- --Jdim1234 (talk) 23:27, September 27, 2018 (UTC)
- I took a look at that Domino Annual story again. The story seems to take place after the events of Cry Havok, as indicated by Beak's presence there. It could've taken place before Venomized though. Anyway, this tweet of Jordan D. White seems to confirm he's alive.
- --TMAO (talk) 23:39, September 27, 2018 (UTC)