When was she ever married? --Mutant God 18:59, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
- One of the later X-Factor Vol 1 issues from the 90s revealed she was married (or formerly married, or something like that). Can't recall the exact issue, but I definitely recall seeing the guy (he made, I believe, ONE appearance).
- --GrnMarvl14 19:43, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Ha, funny pun. --Mutant God 00:28, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
- If you're bored, look through the last 50 issues of X-Factor for any names that don't link to pages, or don't have images on their pages. I'd be surprised if he never got listed (as I'm almost positive I put the name down).
- --GrnMarvl14 01:43, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Edmond Atkinson. Sinister posed as him for a while.--Max 02:51, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
- So it was one of my choices. ;) So if its Edmond Atkinson from X-Factor #142, who is Edward Atkinson from X-Factor #75? Or is that just a typo? --Johnnybravo44 (talk) 02:55, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Sinister posed as Val's ex Atkinson in X-Factor #75, during the Peter David run. Then Howard Mackie brought in the real Atkinson, the man Val had actually married, around #142 or so. Changed his profession drastically as I recall. (Just to be clear, Val was never married to Mr. Sinister.)--Max 04:36, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.