In 6,000 BC, which was about 12,000 years after Atlantis sank beneath the ocean, King Tanas the king of the nomadic homo mermani arrived from the Western Sea, at the ruins of Atlantis. He traveled with his Queen Elanna and daughter Princess Zartra. They led their army into battle the army of the Eastern Sea led by King Stegor. The warring nations both bid to conquer the city and its hidden treasures. But before the fight, the two kings had to duel one on one. King Tanas was killed by Stegor.
- Atlantean Abilities: possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. He can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. He can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, he can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables him to draw oxygen from the air.
- 1 Appearances of Tanas (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Tanas (Earth-616)
- Media Tanas (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Tanas (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Tanas (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Tanas (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|