June Tarpé Mills was an American illustrator and penciler who wrote a comic strip known as Miss Fury, which was published in newspapers across American in the Sunday editions. For a short time she allowed the reprints of her strip to be published by Timely Comics during the Golden-Age of comic books.
Mills received her education from the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York. Miss Fury ran until 1952, when Mills mostly retired from the comics industry. She briefly returned in 1971 with Our Love Story for Marvel Comics.
- Works that "Tarpe Mills" wrote
- Comics that "Tarpe Mills" penciled
- Comics that "Tarpe Mills" inked
- Subjects created by "Tarpe Mills"
Images Attributed to Tarpe Mills (Earth-1218)
- Penciler images created under the name: "Tarpe Mills"
- Inker images created under the name: "Tarpe Mills"
- No special notes
- No trivia
Links and References