Appearing in "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar"
- Tarzan (First appearance)
- "Jules Frecoult" / Albert Werper (First appearance)
- Natua (First appearance)
- Numa the Lion / Simba (Only appearance; dies)
- Sheeta (First appearance)
- Dango (First appearance)
- Pacco (First appearance)
- "Jules Frecoult"'s group (Only appearance; all seemingly die)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Tarzan's Jungle Drums"
Synopsis for "Tarzan's Jungle Drums"
Appearing in "Edgar Rice Burroughs: The Man Who Created Tarzan"
Synopsis for "Edgar Rice Burroughs: The Man Who Created Tarzan"
Article on Edgar Rice Burroughs
- "Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar" is adapted from the novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- This issue also includes a pin-up named "Tarzan Lord of the Jungle" by John Buscema.
- Severin is credited as Marie Sev.
- Jane Clayton appears on the cover but not in the issue.
- Opar is mentioned in the issue's title but doest not appears nor is mentioned in the issue.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.