Though previously believed to be the progenitors of the Phalanx, a technarch has been said to be an artificial intelligence manufactured by a Phalanx. A technarch's purpose is to classify existing societies and either remove or repurpose them. A singular node of a technarch is referred to as a Kvch; previously believed to be the name of a singular homeworld, a Kvch can take the form of any sort of planet object or series. Each Kvch is controlled by it's own Magus. Each technarch believes itself to be the only technarch, and are unaware of the role of Phalanx in their origins.
Powers and Abilities
- They are techno-organic beings, without true form but constantly changing shape. They can also approximate any organic form as well-- appearing human when necessary. Their physiology is also able to survive within the vacuum of space. When "feeding," they inject a techno-organic virus into an object, converting it to techno-organic form like themselves, then absorbing it's energy as sustenance. Alternatively, they can absorb pure energy, like electricity from an outlet.
Type of Government: Absolute monarchy
- Discuss Technarchy on the forums
- 25 representatives of Technarchy
- Appearances of Technarchy
- Minor Appearances of Technarchy
- Media Technarchy was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Technarchy
- Images of Technarchy