Technovore is a hi-tech nanite virus created by Ezekiel Stane. It was created through a combination of biotechnology and mechatronics. It is a biomechanical organism, every cell of which is created via molecular assembler. It is linked directly into Zeke's nervous system, allowing him to control it through thought alone.
Zeke used it it to great effect against Tony Stark and his allies.
Later, Technovore would later gain sentience and mutated its creator's body, taking control and pursuing its own goal of worldwide destruction. However, through the combined efforts of Iron Man, War Machine, and Pepper Potts, Technovore was destroyed.
- The Technovore is voiced by Eric Bauza and Miyu Irino in the English and Japanese releases of Iron Man: Rise of Technovore, respectively. Both voice actors also voice Zeke Stane in the same release.
- 1 Appearances of Technovore (Earth-101001)
- Minor Appearances of Technovore (Earth-101001)
- Media Technovore (Earth-101001) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Technovore (Earth-101001)
- Item Gallery: Technovore (Earth-101001)