She seemingly spawned a descendance, which included Elric, who himself would later become the sorcerer-king of Melniboné.
Eventually, she fell against the combined spells of her magic user foes, who sealed her in a tomb in the capital city Yagala, which they projected into the Hyborian World, circled around with magical barriers, and brought rains and floods to drown the city and the tomb (said to be a treasure-trove of sorcerous lore), leaving only the highest towers of the city to remain above the waters known as the Sighing Lake, in Eastern Koth.
- Terhali first appeared in the "Chronicles of Corum", by Michael Moorcock.
- In the Conan the Barbarian-Elric of Melniboné's cross-over started in Conan the Barbarian #14, Terhali's origin is tied to Hyboria, with her mother being a she-Demon summoned from that mortal plane.
- 2 Appearances of Terhali (Earth-616)
- 3 Minor Appearances of Terhali (Earth-616)
- Media Terhali (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Terhali (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Terhali (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Terhali (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|