Draining both Reaper and Abyss and overpowering himself, Hoffman gain giant size and energy manipulation, and killed the operator as he was intending to stop the process, and then battle X-Factor. He was quickly defeat by Gambit and Quicksilver, the last taking transporting the former next to his hear for him to deliver an explosive card, defeating Hoffman, seemingly depowering him, as he wasn't able to retain the energies while unconscious.
Reaper tried to achieve him while he was knocked out, under the protest of Polaris and the support of Fatale, but was denied the opportunity by Quicksilver, leading to an attempt to fight with the speedster, not over Hoffman's life but about Pietro involvement in the former prisoners' current fate.
Recruited by Serval Industries
Hoffman was left under the custody of X-Factor, and send to Serval's head office, restrained, and tested to be still an human. There, Serval President Harrison Snow offered him a place in his company.
- Giant Size: It is unknown if he had control over that power.
- Energy Manipulation
- 3 Appearances of Terrance Hoffman (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Terrance Hoffman (Earth-616)
- Media Terrance Hoffman (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Terrance Hoffman (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Terrance Hoffman (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Terrance Hoffman (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|