Terrence Rebbeck was an Air Force orphan that along with Miraclewoman (Avril Lear) and Miracledog (Pluto) were created as a separate project from Project Zarathustra that Doctor Gargunza hid from the government.
Unlike his other subjects where Gargunza programmed them as heroes, he programmed Terrence as the villain Young Nastyman, he would fight against Miracleman in Doctor Gargunza's para-reality till one day having gone completely insane he woke up and escaped from Doctor Gargunza's secret lab.
When he escaped he started going on a rampage of murder and destruction, because of that Doctor Gargunza was forced to release his other test subjects to capture him before the government noticed, Miraclewoman (Avril Lear) was the one that found him in an Icelandic brothel, she noticed his insanity and felt bad for him, she then fought him to try and capture him, they were fighting above a Volcano when it erupt, Terrence was caught in the eruption and died.
- Superhuman strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Speed
- Self-Propelled Flight
- Superhuman Senses
- Concussive Energy Projection: with the potential to gain greater energy manipulation powers
- Scientific Genius-Level Intellect
Class 100+; Michael can lift well over 100 tons
- 3 Appearances of Terrence Rebbeck (Earth-18)
- Minor Appearances of Terrence Rebbeck (Earth-18)
- Media Terrence Rebbeck (Earth-18) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Terrence Rebbeck (Earth-18)
- Quotations by or about Terrence Rebbeck (Earth-18)
- Character Gallery: Terrence Rebbeck (Earth-18)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|