In the past Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross recruited the scientist Bruce Banner and utilize his research into gamma radiation to build a Gamma Bomb. Around the time, Bruce was dating to his daughter Betty Ross behind his back which he was completely against. Upon Banner being exposed by the radiation from the Gamma Bomb that turned him into the monstrous Hulk, General Ross made it his life's mission to subdue the giant green beast and weaponize it.
Having decided to fight fire with fire by "Hulk-itizing" himself into the Red Hulk, Ross was originally at odds with the Hulk, but when Annihilus attempted to invade Earth, he decided to help his former enemy and make sure that Hulk wouldn't mess things up.
Everyday, Devil Dinosaur always buries him like a "blasted bone", which make him hate Devil.
Transformation: Red Hulk will not transform between forms without consciously willing it.
- Superhuman Strength: Red Hulk possesses vast superhuman strength. He can augment it by absorbing radiation.
- Gamma Radiation Emission: Red Hulk constantly gives off gamma radiation. The rate of emission is increased the angrier he gets. This radiation sometimes burns what even Ross touches, and at high levels, makes Ross appear to be on fire. If Ross emits too much radiation, he overheats and can explode in immense levels, which could be dangerous for his opponents.
- Energy Absorption: Red Hulk is capable of absorbing energy.
Formidable hand-to-hand combatant
Mainly a pair of double-barreled laser guns that can lock together for more powerful blasts.
He is afraid of being weak.
- 64 appearance(s) of Thaddeus Ross (Earth-12041)
- 32 image(s) of Thaddeus Ross (Earth-12041)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Thaddeus Ross (Earth-12041)