Bruce Banner, the Hulk, creating a division of the U.S. Army called Hulkbusters in order to hunt him down.
When S.H.I.E.L.D. captured Banner, they took a blood sample, which Winter Soldier took from the Helicarrier and used it to transform Ross into a red-skinned Hulk, in a plan led by US Secretary of Defense Dell Rusk (Red Skull in disguise), which also involved the failed attempt to capture Bruce Banner.
Under orders from Dell Rusk, he engaged Thor in brutal combat in Ellis Island until the Asgardian knocked him away with Mjolnir.
He was seen again attempting to frame and discredit Hulk so he can be a new member of the Avengers, but his plan was stopped and was locked away, continuing to insanely rant about the Hulk.
Seemingly those of Thaddeus Ross (Earth-616)#Powers.
Seemingly those of Thaddeus Ross (Earth-616)#Abilities.
Hulkbuster Command Vehicle
- 7 Appearances of Thaddeus Ross (Earth-8096)
- Minor Appearances of Thaddeus Ross (Earth-8096)
- Media Thaddeus Ross (Earth-8096) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images featuring Thaddeus Ross (Earth-8096)
- 1 Quotations by or about Thaddeus Ross (Earth-8096)
- Character Gallery: Thaddeus Ross (Earth-8096)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|