The Thanatosian Tomes were forbidden books about dark gods and forbidden cults.
They were translated by 1623 by the Marquis de Rais.
- "Some Gods die; Others but slumber, and in their dreaming wait for a dawning hour and movers prime, and the opening of a gate."
The Thanatosian Tomes are presumably inspired by books of ancient knowledge and horrors created within the Cthulhu Mythos, such as the Necronomicon, the Celeano Fragment, Unausprechlichen Kulten or the Pnakotic Manuscripts, among others.
- 1 Appearances of Thanatosian Tomes
- Minor Appearances of Thanatosian Tomes
- Media Thanatosian Tomes was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Thanatosian Tomes
- Item Gallery: Thanatosian Tomes