Appearing in 1st story
- Pip the Troll
- Kang the Conqueror (Main story and flashback)
- Thanos (2127 A.D.)
- Thanos (4657 A.D.) (Main story and flashback)
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Adam Warlock
- Galactus (Only in flashback)
- Mentor (A'Lars) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for 1st story
Jim Starlin and Alan Davis return in the first volume of a new trilogy! The Mad Titan has everything he ever wanted — but satisfaction is not in Thanos’ vocabulary. When a temporal distortion on Titan draws his attention, he finds the purpose he’s been searching for: saving himself! An old enemy lurks in the far future, and it will take the combined wits of Thanos, his brother Eros and time-travel master Kang the Conqueror to stop it — and save the Multiverse. But there are other players in this cosmic chess game — and Thanos may find himself outmatched! What lies ahead for the so-called Avatar of Death?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thanos: The Infinity Siblings Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 2 Images from Thanos: The Infinity Siblings Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|