Appearing in "Rebellion!"
- Enclave (Recap)
- High Evolutionary (Recap)
- Man-Beast (Recap)
- Avengers (Recap)
- Captain Marvel (Recap)
- Pip the Troll (Recap)
- Magus (Warlock) (Recap)
- Universal Church of Truth (Recap)
- Soul Gem (Main story and recap)
- Captain America's Shield (Recap)
- Captain America's Uniform (Recap)
- Mjolnir (Recap)
- Molecular Disruptor (Rigellian)
Synopsis for "Rebellion!"
Warlock tries to assure the Rigellians that Thanos’s contrition is legitimate. Asked by the high commissioner about his own past, Warlock briefly recounts his long history. Before they can proceed farther, a group of Rigellian soldiers stages a coup, arresting the commissioner and threatening to kill Thanos. Warlock fights off those trying to arrest him, and discovers Thanos has already slaughtered all those guarding him and has disappeared. They find Thanos in the planet’s central control room, making improvements to the planetary defense and other matters. He next kills the ringleader of the rebellion, as a service to the commissioner. Reiterating his offer to help the Rigellians, the commissioner tells him of a crisis on Rigel-18 that could use his attention. Using Thanos’s technology, they teleport there, to find the planet apparently under attack by Galactus. But Thanos is surprised to find him still there after 3 days, without yet having destroyed the planet, giving him hope that he can honor his pledge to Rigellians by inducing Galactus to go elsewhere. If not, he vows to slay Galactus in retaliation. Meanwhile, the shadowy observing entity says everything is proceeding as planned.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thanos Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 4 Image(s) from Thanos Vol 1 2
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|