Appearing in 1st story
- Thanos (Main story and flashback)
- Dr. Aurilius (First appearance)
- Serik Von (First appearance)
- Pip the Troll (Pip Gofern) (Main story and flashback)
- Shi'ar Empire
- Mentor (A'Lars) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Sui-San (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Thanos' armada (Recap)
- The Horkos' crew (Recap)
- Lady Death (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Recap)
- Thor (Eric Masterson) (Recap)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Recap)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Recap)
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters) (Recap)
- Adam Warlock (Recap)
- Namor (Recap)
Races and Species:
- Titanians (Main story and recap)
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Several unidentified alien species
- Shi'ar (Mentioned)
- Laxidazians (Main story and recap)
- Mutants (Recap)
- Atlantean-Human Hybrids (Recap)
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Shi'ar Galaxy
- Milky Way (Recap)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Infinity Gauntlet (Recap)
- Wolverine's Suit (Recap)
- Mjolnir (Recap)
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII (Recap)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield (Recap)
- Imperial Guard's ship
- The Horkos (Recap)
Synopsis for 1st story
Various individuals who have encountered Thanos give their recollections of him: a man from Titan who knew Thanos as a boy, a medic who was present when Thanos destroyed Titan; Pip the Troll, who remembers the Infinity Gauntlet affair even though many say it never happened; and Gladiator, who says it is long past time to remove the threat of Thanos. They all agree he is pure evil.
On the Shi-Ar moon of Gilgrath, Thanos takes on the entire Imperial Guard, who are actually surprised to see their efforts having success against him. He eventually rallies and presses back hard against them, so they call in the Gladiator, who lays him with a single mighty punch, and orders him to be imprisoned.
• Thanos takes on the Imperial Guard.
• The entire Imperial Guard.
• They’re gonna need more guardsmen.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thanos Vol 2 3 on the forums
- 11 Images from Thanos Vol 2 3
|Like this? Let us know!|