The Hulk must stop the Leader from world domination by beating five levels of game-play.
The Cast of this Video Game is unknown.
- The game included three different endings, one for each of the game's difficult settings. Completing it on easy difficulty caused the Hulk to become further enraged at the Leader's taunting. Completing it on average difficulty resulted in the Leader to have to retreat in an escape pod. Finally, finishing the game on the highest difficulty led to the Hulk throwing a boulder at the Leader's escape pod, preventing his escape.
- Each of the endings also displayed the high score list for the corresponding difficulty setting.
- The Abomination served as the boss of the first level. He then re-appeared as a mini-boss in the remaining four levels.
- No trivia.
- Images from The Incredible Hulk (1994 video game)
- Video Game Gallery: The Incredible Hulk (1994 video game)
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.