Appearing in "Terror in Times Square"
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Terror in Times Square"
David finds work in a Times Square arcade, but the job is hardly fun and games when he realizes that the owner is being blackmailed, and he also uncovers a murder plot.
- David transforms into the Hulk 2 times in this episode.
- David would return to New York, 11 years later, in The Trial of the Incredible Hulk.
- In the background while Hulk is Times Square, the films on the marquee are The One and Only and The Boys in Company C both of which were released early Februrary 1978. This would place the events of the episode around February.
- Discuss "Terror in Times Square" on the forums
- Gallery for the The Incredible Hulk (TV series) series
Links and References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_One_and_Only_(1978_film)
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_in_Company_C