- "Neutralize Clint Barton": Against the wishes of the other members of the New Avengers, Clint Barton, infiltrated Stark Tower and attempted to assassinate Osborn, but was instead captured.
- "Eliminate Daredevil": Lady Bullseye murdered a corrupt judge in an attempt to frame Daredevil, who had recently become the leader of The Hand. Affronted by what he saw as a flagrant disregard for his rule of law, Osborn ordered Bullseye/Hawkeye to kill Daredevil. Bullseye failed, but not before destroying a condemned building full of protestors. 
- "Kill Namor": In retaliation for Namor's defection from his Cabal, Osborn unleashed a deranged and horribly mutated Marrina, who killed hundreds of Atlanteans. With the help of the X-Men, Namor was able to subdue and kill his former wife, and the surviving Atlanteans relocated to the waters around Utopia. 
- "Kill Frank Castle": Daken/Dark Wolverine brutally killed the Punisher after a protracted battle. His remains were recovered by the Legion of Monsters, precipitating his transformation into Franken-Castle. 
- "Kill Nick Fury": Fury collaborated with Osborn to capture Seth Waters, an agent of Leviathan. With the help of John Garrett, Fury double-crossed Osborn, and absconded with a vital Leviathan data retrieval device. 
- "Neutralize Bruce Banner": A de-powered Bruce Banner and Skaar attacked and destroyed an H.A.M.M.E.R. Old Power facility where Katherine Waynesboro was being tortured. Victoria Hand and Moonstone/Ms. Marvel later exposed Banner to Gamma radiation - leading him to realize that Osborn intended to "neutralize" him by accelerating his reversion to the Hulk. 
- "Control The World": Wolverine, Fantomex and Noh-Varr infiltrated The World to prevent Osborn's zombie soldiers from obtaining Weapon XVI, a mind-controlling virus. 
- "Kill Spider-Man": Spider-Man stole incriminating footage of Osborn performing human experiments on illegal immigrants. Despite being apprehended by Osborn wearing the Iron Patriot Armor, Spider-Man escaped and leaked the footage to the media. 
ItemsIron Patriot Armor Model 1
- Mocking of Norman Osborn's list, Nick Fury made his own.
Links and References
- ↑ Dark Reign: The List - Avengers #1
- ↑ Dark Reign: The List - Daredevil #1
- ↑ Dark Reign: The List - X-Men #1
- ↑ Dark Reign: The List - Punisher #1
- ↑ Dark Reign: The List - Secret Warriors #1
- ↑ Dark Reign: The List - Hulk #1
- ↑ Dark Reign: The List - Wolverine #1
- ↑ Dark Reign: The List - Amazing Spider-Man #1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.