The Rand's hut was built by John Rand after his plane had crashed into the Belgian Congo jungle with his wife Constance and son David. He used parts of the wrecked plane for the hut. His wife later died of tropical disease and was buried near their home.
When a criminal emerald hunter Paul de Kraft was camped in the area, John got into a confrontation with him. De Kraft killed John Rand and burned his house but his son David, now known as Ka-Zar, survived and buried his father beside his wife. Ka-Zar visited the graves of his parents regularly. When de Kraft returned years later, he camped near the remnants of the Rand's hut and found graves of its former residents.
- Appearances of The Rand's Hut
- Minor Appearances of The Rand's Hut
- Media The Rand's Hut was Mentioned in
- Images featuring The Rand's Hut
- Location Gallery: The Rand's Hut