Appearing in "Shear Strength"
- Tinkerer (Phineas Mason)
- Electro (Maxwell Dillon)
- Vulture (Adrian Toomes)
- The Master Planner / Doctor Octopus (Dr. Otto Octavius) (Identity revealed as the Master Planner)
- Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) (Mentioned)
- Morris Bench (Only appearance)
- Donald Menken
- Flash Thompson
- Officer Jean DeWolff
- Officer Stan Carter
- Seymour O'Reilly
- Anna Watson (Mentioned)
- Helen Stacy (Only appearance; photo) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Agents Wade & Briggs
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Shear Strength"
It’s New Year’s Eve, and all is not right with the world. The Master Planner and his henchmen are literally planning to take over the world. The Master Planner's master plan jumps into action, so he kidnaps Gwen Stacy in order to blackmail her dad, Captain George Stacy, into sneaking into the United States Department of Homeland Security HQ and stealing codes that will give him access to every computer in the world. However, Spider-Man manages to find The Master Planner's lair and thwarts his plans just in time. Liz Allan kisses Peter in the end of the episode, saying that she cares about Flash, but wants to be with Peter. Morris Bench makes an appearance.
- Production Code 204
- No trivia.
- Discuss "Shear Strength" on the forums
- Gallery for the The Spectacular Spider-Man (Animated Series) series
Links and References
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks