- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Only appearance)
- Christa Klein (Only appearance)
- Chief Albert G. Tendelli (Only appearance)
- Ellie Mendez (Only appearance)
- Turk (Only appearance)
- Battlin' Jack Murdock (Photo) (Only appearance)
- Stan Lee (Only appearance)
Races and Species:
David Banner drifts into New York and goes on a subway. And with him is a woman and two guys. When the two guys attack the woman, David tries to help but is beaten and turns into The Hulk and saves the woman. When he turns back, he finds himself arrested and the woman accuses David of being her attacker. David is approached by Attorney Matt Murdock who wants to represent. When he tells Murdock that he can't pay him, Murdock tells him that he is hoping that David can help him incriminate Wilson Fisk, a powerful criminal. David doesn't want any part of it but Murdock convinces him to trust him. Murdock goes to see the woman but can't get her to change her story. Later in her room someone tries to kill her but she is saved by Daredevil, a crime fighter. Murdock tells David that he has to go trial but David says he can't but Murdock says they have no choice. Later while David is in his cell he turns into the Hulk and escapes. David tries to leave town but Daredevil finds him and reveals himself to be Murdock.
- Bill Bixby as David Banner
- Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk
- Marta DuBois as Ellie Mendez
- John Rhys-Davies as Wilson Fisk the Kingpin
- Rex Smith as Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
- Nancy Everhard as Christa Klein
- Joseph Mascolo as Chief Albert G. Tendelli
- Nicholas Hormann as Edgar
- David transforms into the Hulk 3 times in this movie. He also has a dream, in which he transforms into the Hulk.
- Though not possesing any score at Rotten Tomatoes, The Trial of The Incredible Hulk was partially well received by fans.
- Stan Lee makes a cameo as the jury foreman. This was the very first Stan Lee cameo, something that would become a tradition in the 2000s.
- Nancy Everhard (Christa Klein) also played Sam Leary in The Punisher, this same year.