Tommy and his brother Billy Maximoff were the twin children of Wanda Maximoff, born inside the Westview anomaly. Their existence was highly unnatural, as Wanda's pregnancy progressed from early signs to full birth in less than a full day. Furthermore, during the very next day both twins aged rapidly first from toddlers to 5-year olds and later that same morning into 10-year olds, with appropriate intelligence, speech and personalities. It was soon discovered that the twins possessed supernatural powers similar to those of their mother and her brother, with Tommy displaying super-speed.
When their entire existence was shown to be tied to the anomaly, Wanda nevertheless decided to let down the barrier, dissolving the reality changed that it manifested. She and Vision went back to their home with the kids, where after tucking them in bed she tearfully said goodnight to Billy and Tommy shortly before the anomaly receded entirely.
- Enhanced Speed
- Dependence on HEX: Being in some way a magical construction of Wanda in the HEX, it must be within the anomaly, otherwise it will vanish and cease to exist.
- Tommy was portrayed by Gavin Borders as a 5-year old and Jett Klyne as a 10-year old in the Disney+ limited series WandaVision.
- 7 appearance(s) of Thomas Maximoff (Earth-199999)
- 1 mentions of Thomas Maximoff (Earth-199999)
- 6 image(s) of Thomas Maximoff (Earth-199999)