Thomas Nash was one of the 13 individuals S.H.I.E.L.D. suspected of having psychic abilities, but was ultimately rejected from the gifted persons index. At some point, Nash was rendered catatonic, and was placed in a hospital in Macon, Georgia. Later, Nash was one of the individuals S.H.I.E.L.D. suspected might have been the true identity of the Clairvoyant, the leader of Project Centipede, and agents Melinda May and Felix Blake were sent to investigate. Centipede agent Deathlok was waiting for them, however, and he incapacitated Agent Blake.
Meanwhile, May discovered that Nash was missing from the hospital, making Nash their prime suspect. However, Nash was a scapegoat used by the real Clairvoyant to get S.H.I.E.L.D. off his trail. When S.H.I.E.L.D. agents tracked Deathlok's location to Pensacola, they found Nash, who was thought to be claiming to be the Clairvoyant (Nash was unable to speak, and was believed to be communicating to them through a computer which he had in fact no control over). Before he could be taken into custody, Agent Grant Ward shot Nash in the chest, killing him. The real Clairvoyant was still at large.
Supposed psychic abilities, stated to tend more of human behavior prediction.
Physically frail; confined to a wheelchair and unable to speak.
- Brad Dourif portrayed Thomas Nash in the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode "End of the Beginning."
- 1 Appearances of Thomas Nash (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Thomas Nash (Earth-199999)
- Media Thomas Nash (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Thomas Nash (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Nash (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Nash (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|