- You know well the litany of misfortunes that have befallen us of late, commencing with the murder of Balder, contrived by Loki, which triggered this bitter onslaught...this three-year Fimbul Winter which prophecy says precedes Ragnarok and Asgard's destruction...
- -- Idunn
Appearing in "Asgard, Part One"
- Sverrik (First appearance)
- Valkyrior Steeds
- Haarik (Mentioned)
- Giants of Jotunheim (Mentioned)
- Dwarves of Nidavellir (Mentioned)
- Elves of Svartalheim (Mentioned)
- Trolls of Skornheim (Mentioned)
- Balder (Mentioned)
- Loki (Mentioned)
- Valhalla (Mentioned)
- Nidavellir (Mentioned)
- Svartalheim (Mentioned)
- Skornheim (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Asgard, Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Beginning an epic adventure showcasing the God of Thunder as you've never seen him before! The vassals of Asgard are in armed revolt...Odin is missing...Balder is dead...and the entire continent is battered by a years-long winter. How can Thor put the empire back together – especially with his mighty hammer Mjolnir mysteriously denied him?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor: For Asgard Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 5 Images from Thor: For Asgard Vol 1 1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|