- And eventually his rage will face. Eventually it will be superseded by the melancholy that is the lot of all gods who have tried to live with mortals. But even with the many passing eons...his rage will never be forgotten.
Appearing in "The Rage of Thor"
- Various Asgardians
- Atali (Tor's lover); (Only appearance; dies)
- Elof (Atali's son); (Only appearance; dies)
- Brigit (Asgardian wench)
Synopsis for "The Rage of Thor"
- Synopsis not yet written.
It is an earlier day. The perverse and unjust TRIAL OF THOR has left the God of Thunder resentful and bitter. Fed up with Asgard, he has quit the gods and taken up with the world of men...joined a humble community...taken a wife. But when the bloody tides of Asgard's battles lap even at the shores of Earth, Thor must take up arms once more -- or risk everything he now loves being eradicated under an unstoppable tide of death and destruction...
Links and References
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|