Appearing in "A Time to Die"
- Odin (Main story and flashback)
- Tawa (First appearance)
- Quetzalcoatl (First appearance)
- Shango (First appearance)
- Indra (First appearance)
- Chthon (Only in flashback)
- 🢐 Set 🢒 (Only in flashback)
- Ereshkigal (First appearance)
- Yama (First appearance)
- Ah Puch (First appearance)
- Demogorge (Main story and flashback)
- Demiurge (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Gaea (Only in flashback)
- Nanna (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Warriors Three
- Sigyn (Mentioned)
- Council of Godheads
- Munin (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
- Elder Gods (Main story and flashback)
- Demons (Main story and flashback)
- Asgardians (Main story and flashback)
- Olympians (Main story and flashback)
- Storm Giants
Synopsis for "A Time to Die"
We see the beginning of everything, including the origins of Demiurge, Chthon, Gaea, Set, Atum, Demogorge, as well as the gods. At Nanna's funeral, Odin is outraged at Hela's absence. She is busy at a meeting of the Hell-Lords in Pluto's realm. They have decided to merge their respective realms, thus increasing their power, and to begin taking in new souls. They perform a ritual creating the nexus of the netherworlds. Unfortunately, this also summons the Demogorge, who begins consuming the Hell-Lords one by one. All this is viewed by Hugin, who immediately reports it to Odin. Odin contacts the other Skyfathers, who each send a respective champion to the nexus to defeat the Demogorge. They arrive, and are also each consumed in turn, until Thor is left. He dives headfirst into the maw. Once inside, he tries to fight from the inside. The Demogorge tells Thor that the only way he could resist is if it was not his time. The Demogorge then spirts everyone out back into their bodies.
- Plot by Gruenwald, script by Zelenetz.