The past history of Thor on Earth-1081 is mostly unknown. His origins and much of his early history are likely similar to that of his Earth-616 counterpart. In this reality, Thor is a member of the Avengers. According to Morph, Thor once briefly lost his hammer Mjolnir to Beta Ray Bill, and also lost the love of his woman Sif to the alien as well.
Presumably, Thor has all the powers an attributes that are common to Asgardians throughout the multiverse and likely his powers are on par with his Earth-616 counterpart.
Thor wields the mystical hammer Mjolnir, it is constructed out of Uru metal and has many enchantments and mystical properties. While the abilities of Mjolnir on Earth-1080 are not specified, they are presumably on par with other versions of it in other realities.
- 2 Appearances of Thor Odinson (Earth-1081)
- Minor Appearances of Thor Odinson (Earth-1081)
- Media Thor Odinson (Earth-1081) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Thor Odinson (Earth-1081)
- Quotations by or about Thor Odinson (Earth-1081)
- Character Gallery: Thor Odinson (Earth-1081)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|