- 1 History
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Paraphernalia
- 4 Notes
- 5 See Also
- 6 Links and References
At one point as a child, a young Thor and Loki met a time displaced Hulk and Leader, believing them to be dangerous Ogres who were attempting to take the berserker staff and brought them in for imprisonment on Asgard. The Leader tricked Hulk into holding a part of the staff causing him to go berserk and wreck Asgard, Thor and Loki faced against the enraged hulk to protect their father Odin who was unable to stop him. However Leader took his Gugnir to subdue Hulk and taking the position as the new All Father.
Hulk was able to convince Thor and Loki to rebel against the Leaders plans to enslave the Nine Realms, together they managed to defeat Leader and Odin resumes his position as the All Father
Once, Loki sent Thor a trap, by sending a Frost Giant (who he was working with) to Earth, which battled the God of Thunder and a group of young heroes being trained by S.H.I.E.L.D. The battle ended with Thor touching a Norn Stone and being turned into a frog.
Thor returned to Asgard alongside the S.H.I.E.L.D. Trainees, and found it frozen and controlled by Loki, who was in the palace, trying to open a door to Odin's room, where he was under the Odinsleep, and kill him. "Throg" couldn't withstand that battle, even with the help of the young heroes, and had to teleport themselves away. They later found help with Eitri, who provided the heroes with weapons to defeat Loki. After he and the heroes could defeat Loki's Frost Giant minions, Spider-Man tricked Loki to turn Thor back to normal in order to kill him fairly, and was stopped by him, but he teleported away. In order to reward the young hero's courage, Thor gives them a two-headed goat.
Run Pig Run
Loki turns Peter into Spider-Ham as payback for Spider-Man ruining his plans. Just then, Asgard's finest hunters led by Skurge, the Executioner arrive and chase after Spider-Ham as part of the Great Boar Hunt. Thor comes to Spider-Ham's aid and the fight leads from Midtown High School to the Helicarrier. Before Executioner can land the killing blow on Spider-Ham, the sun sets ending the hunt. Spider-Ham changes back to Spider-Man and punches Loki.
The Avengers Protocol
After Captain America is vaporized by the Red Skull, Iron Man activates "The Avengers Protocol," calling the team through a hologram device to a meeting. The heroes selected by Stark are Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, Black Widow, and a S.H.I.E.L.D. trainee named Sam Wilson. As The Avengers fly to the Hydra Base, in Antarctica and learn that Captain America is still alive and was only unreported by M.O.D.O.K. to undergo a body change with his mortal nemesis the Skull. What ensues is a massive battle that ends up rescuing Captain America. After his defeat, the Skull orders M.O.D.O.K. to strip Tony of his Arc Reactor and Armor. Now clad in his armor he calls himself the "Iron-Skull." As Tony lies there dying, Tony asks Captain America for help.
The team find the Quinjet blown to pieces. The only option is for them to all squeeze into the S.H.I.E.L.D. flying car. They rush him back to the Avengers mansion where Falcon hooks Tony up to machinery to restart his heart. M.O.D.O.K. use special nanobot with the ability to manipulate the Avengers to turn on each other. During the Sparring session they the nanobots attack and infect them. They all battle each other with only Tony left uninfected. He cures his allies using a concentrated EMP. They find the Skull who was trying to steal Tony's tech, but he is stopped, but still has time to teleport away. It is then that Tony discovers the Mansion's reactor was about to blow. The team must work together to stop the explosion. They create a vortex shooting the explosive energy into the sky. The team now move to Stark Tower where they set up home as now a official team 
Itsy Bitsy Spider-Man
Thor, Spider-Man, and his team are transformed into children by Loki. The team escape D.A.Y.C.A.R.E. on the Helicarrier only to be attacked by the Destroyer armor. Nick Fury orders the team to leave in a Quinjet, which is destroyed, and they are forced to parachute to a rooftop. Loki possesses the Destroyer as the battle leads to a nearby toy store. They are able to retrieve the Norn Stone, and with Loki released from the Armor, they transform him to a childlike form and return themselves back to normal.
Ghost of a Chance
The Avengers battle Space Phantoms, extra-dimensional beings who can replicate them right down to cellular level. The creatures replace them one by trapping them in Limbo. But thanks to Falcon he is able to save the team and working together they take down the alien invaders.
The Serpent of Doom
The Avengers battle Doctor Doom as he uses the Asgardian weapon Codgel, that Ulik lost during a battle against Thor and the Avengers in New York, to release the Midgard Serpent with hopes of using it to conquer the globe. The creature is too powerful, and would continue to grow until it consumes the Earth. After a battle with the Avengers, Doom and the creature are banished to the Realm Below using the extra-dimensional portal used by Ulik.
The Avengers battle Dracula, who had kidnapped Black Widow and turned her into a Vampire. They travel to Transylvania and confront him at Castle Dracula. He reveals that he was an ally of Captain America during World War II, working together to defeat the invading Hydra forces. He wants the Super-Soldier Serum in Cap's blood, which will allow him and his subject the ability to go out in the sunlight. During the fight, he drinks the Hulk's blood absorbing his powers, and turning the Hulk into a Vampire. However, the Hulk's gamma cells act like tiny suns and he burns away the infection, which also weakens Dracula. In his defeat, his minions drag him underground to safety. 
Justin Hammer sends a video message to the Avengers, inviting them to come to his company, so he can show off his new invention: The Super-Adaptoid. The Avengers make quick work of the Adaptoid, prompting Hammer to rebuild the robot and send it to Avengers Tower to attack the team. After a lengthy battle, Captain America and the Avengers manage to destroy the Super-Adaptoid again. 
Powers and Abilities
- Asgardian Physiology: Thor is an Asgardian.
- Superhuman Strength: Thor and the Hulk are the strongest Avengers. He has repeatedly contended with him and other powerful beings. With Mjolnir, Thor hit the Hulk hard enough to send him to Earth from the moon, leave an impression on his face and give him retrograde amnesia. He also decapitated the Super-Adaptoid with his hammer and briefly restrained the Hulk when the Cosmic Skull turned the latter into a mindless beast. He offered to throw a missile into the heart of the sun, and briefly contended with Thanos. He can hold Giganto's jaws open. He sent a tyrannosaurus rex flying with his hammer. As an Asgardian, the passage of time only makes Thor more powerful, and as such, he was unaffected when Thanos aged him with the Time Stone. He and Zarda caused tidal waves to reach New York with their dueling. He spun his hammer to slow the descent of the Avenjet and stop an avalanche.
- Superhuman Durability: Thor claims to be completely invincible. He has taken hits from other powerful beings, such as the Hulk, Hyperion and Attuma. Hyperion's vortex breath does not work on him.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Thor can spin his hammer fast enough to deflect Black Bride's stingers and Doom's arc repulsors. He also used his hammer to block a punch from the Hulk.
- Immortality: Thor is immortal. He is still alive in the 30th century.
- Electricity Manipulation: Thor's hammer can command anything that behaves like lightning, and cast lightning with unrivaled precision.
- Flight: Thor can fly with his hammer.
- Master Combatant: Thor is a great and mighty Asgardian warrior. He and the Hulk easily defeated Attuma. Loki said he and the Hulk are Earth's two greatest warriors. Zarda considers Thor a peer as a warrior, and declared his warfare to be unparalleled. He single-handedly fought against the Squadron Supreme as a part of Falcon's plan. While sparring with Volstagg he noticed he had an unprotected flank.
- Expert Marksman: Thor can accurately throw his hammer, and has received commendation from Captain America on his accuracy.
- Intimidation: Thor, as the Thunderer, is the only man Doom has ever feared; as such, the latter had spent years preparing for his arrival.
- Intelligence: In a trial of the mind, Thor solved both of Loki's riddles. Thor has leadership skills, as he is the leader of the resistance in the 30th century. Vision, a superior intellect, admitted when Thor devised a sound strategy.
- Indomitable Will: Thor was able to overcome his emotions of guilt and fear over his brother. He also resisted Supergiant's telepathy.
Thor is vulnerable to Doom's arc repulsors enhanced by Banner's gamma rays. Stark invented flux gain shackles to restrain him; Thor could not remove them because his lightning strengthened their ionic bonds. His competitive nature can also be used against him. Norn Runes can also attach to his hammer and send him flying through the Nine Realms like a train with no brakes. His emotions of guilt and fear were exploited by Doctor Spectrum. He was vulnerable to Screaming Mimi's sonic scream and Moonstone's blasts, and he also struggled to remove Hulk from Fixer's plasma-core netting. Ultron inhabited Vision to phase his hand through Thor to harm him, and he is also vulnerable to blasts from the Warlock's eye.
- Voiced by Travis Willingham
- Thor appears in Spider-Man's imagination throughout Ultimate Spider-Man.
- 123 appearance(s) of Thor Odinson (Earth-12041)
- 4 minor appearance(s) of Thor Odinson (Earth-12041)
- 7 mention(s) of Thor Odinson (Earth-12041)
- 58 image(s) of Thor Odinson (Earth-12041)
- 9 quotation(s) by or about Thor Odinson (Earth-12041)