Appearing in "The Throne and the Fury!"
Synopsis for "The Throne and the Fury!"
Thor goes to try and talk to Odin, but is prevented by the palace guards and a mystic field that even Mjolnir cannot penetrate. Odin has his men move the Odinsword to the throne room, where he can pull it from the scabbard at a moment's notice. The group goes to seek Karnilla's help in breaching the mystic barrier. Thor barely manages to get through before it reseals itself. Thor then confronts Odin, only to have him reveal that it's not really Odin at all - it's Mangog sitting upon the Odinsword
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 249 on the forums
- 2 Images from Thor Vol 1 249
- 3 Reprints of Thor Vol 1 249
|Like this? Let us know!|