Appearing in "Be Thou God, or Monster!"
Synopsis for "Be Thou God, or Monster!"
Having destroyed half a forest just west of the Mississippi River, the Hulk sleeps. In New York, Thor is told of the Hulk's rampage and flies to stop the mindless behemoth. During their battle, the Hulk grabs a helpless woman and holds her hostage, demanding that Thor throw away Mjolnir and fight him hand-to-hand. Thor hurls Mjolnir as far as he can, and he and the Hulk begin to battle in earnest. They both begin to destroy the small town they are in, oblivious to the destruction. Thor is clearly outmatched without Mjolnir, but refuses to give up despite being severely bruised and bloodied. When Mjolnir returns to him, Hulk decides to leave and jumps away. Thor feels ashamed of all the damage that he caused. Blinded by the battle, the god became a monster.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 385 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Thor Vol 1 385
- 1 Reprints of Thor Vol 1 385
Links and References
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|