- When you first spoke to me about your problems, I had doubts...about you. They were quickly erased...when you lifted Mjolnir...for only a man or god worthy -- pure of heart and noble of mind -- could have done so! ... A sacred bond unites all those who have e'er been privileged to wield Mjolnir! A bond which stretches far into infinity! I salute you, Captain!
- -- Thor
Appearing in "The Hero and the Hammer!"
- Guardsman (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Hero and the Hammer!"
Thor arrives on Hydrobase, and learns of the many changes to the Avengers. Asgard is once again attacked by Seth’s legions, while Grog and more Demons of Death attack Thor and the Captain. During the battle, the Captain lifts Mjolnir and sends it back to Thor’s grasp. Thor then easily defeats Grog and the soldiers, sending them back through the gate.
- The Captain lifts Mjolnir
- Christie Scheele and Jack Morelli are erroneously printed as "Jack Scheele" and "Christie Morelli."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 390 on the forums
- 2 Images from Thor Vol 1 390
Links and References
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|