Appearing in "Only Death Can Save Thee!"
- Susan Austin
- Kevin Masterson
- Ed Marrero
- Marcy Masterson-Steele
- Child Protective Services
Synopsis for "Only Death Can Save Thee!"
Eric manages to get his cane in front of him and transforms the instant he hits the ground. The Dweller leaves with Susan, causing Hercules to regain his self control. They go after the Dweller and Hercules is once more in his thrall as soon as they get close. Thor uses lightning to hurt the Dweller and send him screaming into the sun. Eric and Hercules return to Eric’s apartment to try and clean up, but it’s too late. Child Welfare is there and even worse, because of the battle with the Dweller, neither Eric or Susan could pick up Kevin from school. So Marcy did and made sure CPS would know about it.
Appearing in "The Abduction"
Synopsis for "The Abduction"
Leir has decided he wants Sif for his bride, and she accepts conditionally.
- Sequence 1 Only Death Can Save Thee! plot by DeFalco and Frenz, script by DeFalco.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 417 on the forums
- 3 Images from Thor Vol 1 417
Links and References
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|