Appearing in "Descent"
Synopsis for "Descent"
After his battle with Drax, Thor finds himself in the Dark Valkyrie’s castle. There she convinces him it’s not enough to declare himself free of Asgard’s yoke, he must raze Asgard itself to the ground. In Olympus, Sif fights Pluto to determine who speaks the truth. Using the Norn Stones, she gets to Ares and convinces him to tell the truth, that it was them who ambushed Thor. Vindicated, Sif convinces Zeus to give her three days to find a cure for Thor, then he will inform Odin of his son's madness. In the Valkyrie’s castle, Thor follows her down a spiraling staircase into darkness.
- Part of the Infinity Crusade event.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 467 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Thor Vol 1 467
Links and References
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|