Appearing in "Three Who Ride the Thunder!"
- Jane Foster
- Jimmy Kincaid
- Joe (Cop watching battle between Thor, Thunderstrike, and the Destroyer.)
- Don Blake
Synopsis for "Three Who Ride the Thunder!"
Thor and Thunderstrike battle the Destroyer, and Mjolnir has been fragmented. In Asgard, Odin knows that Thor must be present during Ragnarok, and unveils a new Thor. Thor discovers that the Destroyer’s animating force is both Garm and Don Blake. Blake is tired of being used though, and begins to fight back. Together, they defeat the Destroyer, but Blake still resents Thor ruining his life. Thor swears to restore his hammer, then journeys to Asgard to get the truth about Blake from Odin.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 477 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Thor Vol 1 477
Links and References
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|