Appearing in 1st story
- Thor Corps
- Loki (First appearance)
- Jane Foster of Weirdworld (Only appearance; corpse)
- God Emperor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Mangog (Mentioned)
- Kingdom of the Torch (Mentioned)
- Witch Queen Le Fay (Baroness Morgan Le Fay) (Mentioned)
- Fin Fang Foom (Mentioned)
- Krakoa (Mentioned)
- Googam (Mentioned)
- Goom (Mentioned)
- Sheriff Strange (Mentioned)
- Foundation (Mentioned)
- Bodies of four other Jane Fosters
- Thor the Unworthy (Cameo) (First appearance as Thor the Unworthy)
- Hel (Mentioned)
- Hell Cycles (First appearance)
Synopsis for 1st story
Thunderer Thorlief and Stormbreaker Ray are lead homicide investigators for the Thor Corps on a case of a serial killer who has left the bodies of five women over the course of just one week's time in various domains across Battleworld, the latest in Weirdworld.
They've no leads and no suspects on this allthing, which troubles Lawspeaker King Thor, because sooner or later it will attract the attention of Sheriff Strange and eventually God Emperor Doom himself, a development which could strip Lief and Ray of their Mjolnirs.
They catch their first break when Throg receives lab results from the Foundation confirming that all five victims are in fact alternate versions of the same women! Hitting the streets of Manhattan, Ray meets with an informant, Loki, who claims to know the identity of this woman. The other Thor hear a thunderclap and rush to the scene where a dying Stormbreaker Ray tells Thunderer Thorlief that he learned that the allthing has been targeting one woman... Jane Foster.
• The Thors of every domain, together in one book! As cosmic cops!
• Whenever there’s trouble on Battleworld, the Thors answer the call. But a string of mysterious murders leaves some of them asking questions that may unravel all of reality!
• A hard-hitting Marvel Comics police drama. With hammers. Lots and lots of hammers.