listen to me very carefully if you want to be unblocked:
1) From now on, when an admin makes an edit, you will leave this edit alone. Don't even look at the "undo" button. It's not there. Not for you anyway.
2) If you disagree with an edit by an admin - which can happen, we make mistakes as well - you will discuss it with him. Meaning the admin whose edit you find incorrect. Not three others on their talk pages. And you will never, ever bring a discussion from this wiki to another wiki again.
3) When you end up disagreeing with that admin you're discussing your issue, tough luck. Breathe in deeply, swallow your pride and leave it alone. Because if you can't convince the other with your arguments, you're not going to convince him by not leaving it alone either. You're not being convincing then, you're just being a sore loser. This is what happened with your color schemes and it happened with the Phineas and Pherb thing.
4) Speaking of which: You will not create further character pages in your user space for characters where you have been told not to create pages. If you want to have your own little wiki where you make the rules - go make your own wiki. But this is a community site. If you can't play by its rules, this is the wrong place for you. I'll give you the time to take the existing pages off yourself, but if you won't take them off, I will. There is no reason for these pages being on this wiki and the fact that you have been forbidden to do so and just go around it by putting them in your user profile is childish.
5) You will not tell other people what the policies on this wiki are. Not in the forum, not on their talk pages. You can ask whether something is against policies. You can tell someone that you think this is not how we do things. You can point an admin to something you feel is wrong. But I will not have you running around acting like an admin, telling people what the policies of this site are.
I will unblock you the moment you agree that this is how you will act from now on, not before. Breaking any of these rules will mean I will block you indefinitely. Have I made myself clear?
Okay fine. I'll leave you guys alone. And I question why I brought a discussion to the DC Wikia. Oh, yeah, because of the hyperlink issue. But I'm really sorry. I won't make any more interwiki drama between Marvel and DC ever again. At least I have a Database Wiki that uses similar formatting to Marvel/DC Database and covers every sort of media. Also Adour was fine with me using my userspace for Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel characters, but if you are going to delete it, fine. I'm not making character articles in my userspace anymore. And when undoing edits, I'll check to see if the user is an admin before doing it. If he turns out to be an admin, I will leave it alone. And I'll try not to be bossy. And when I disagree with something, I'll give myself a limit of three arguments before saying "okay" and drop the subject completely. No making a fourth comment unless it's me saying "okay". I'll drop the subject of Phineas and Ferb until Marvel gives it an official reality. I will no longer beg for a TRN. I will calm myself down. I will behave. This is how I will act after you unblock me. Sorry for causing so much problems.
Hey! Is laughing really necessary? I'm not a vandal. I'm only blocked because I had some disagreements with the admins. This isn't funny at all. Don't you know what it is like to see something you need to correct or an unanswered question to realize you can't do anything? At least I can still comment on my wall. Last October, I've been blocked on Sonic News Network for two weeks because of three words I said: "Prosecutor", "Nintendo-haters", and "disrespectful". Those two weeks weren't fun especially since I was blocked while holding a poll on whether the Sonic News Network would cover Super Smash Bros. or not since Sonic made two appearances in that series. At least here and now, I'm not making any poll. The admins here don't want a TRN for Phineas and Ferb. I'll just leave it at that. It's best not to defy authority or you'll end up like me. I'm not an admin and after the way I acted, they'd never trust me with those privilages. I really do regret it and I learned my lesson. The admins make the rules, not me. I'll try not to be so bossy next time. But you still shouldn't be laughing at blocked users. You don't even know me (I have never seen your username before). But I should try to be like Bruce Banner and control my emotions. Hi, how's it going.
you can remove tag all you want - I don't want them to show up in the category pages, which they do even if they're in your user page. From what I can tell, this is the same story as on the DC wiki. Copy the material, put it wherever you want, but not on this wiki. Not in your userspace or otherwise. This is jus another case of you not accepting decisions that have been made. This is a community site - if you want to have your own little kingdom, make your own wiki.
Yeah, the categorized template is a bit of a problem. Could I make an uncategorized replica of the character template? I pretty much had some experience with working with the template when I tried to bring the Theme gimmick here.
Good thing I made a userspace template at the DC Database. And since it was close enough to our template and the categories were completely removed, I was able to copy it to User:SeanWheeler/Character Template. Now I just need to remove the extra brackets from the "first" parameter and check for other differences between the Marvel and DC templates and fix them accordingly. But the biggest priority is to implement it on the Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel characters, which I'll do now.