FANDOM


  • Where did you take that content from?

      Loading editor
    • The movie is out since the 28th in Asia and Europe at least, the info he/she posted is correct, I left forgetting about the post credits scenes the movies usually have so I didn't see the post battle thing, but I've seen people saying it happened in the post credits portion.

        Loading editor
    • I know this, it was released here at the same day. But the way he/she put it on the page, it seemed like he/she copied it all from another site and pasted here. If this is the case, it's plagiarism.

        Loading editor
    • Oh ok, I just read the info, I didn't even notice the format.

        Loading editor
    • From here [[1]]

        Loading editor
    • You know you can't do that, right? It's plagiarism: taking the work of other people, that they specifically wrote for (in this instance) that wiki, and putting it somewhere else without their knowledge. If you're going to cooperate with this wiki, you have to write your own thing to be added here, and not just copy and paste someone else's work as if it was yours. Please, remember that from now on.

        Loading editor
    • They should be proud it gets copy and pasted, it means they have done a good work besides who cares.

        Loading editor
    • Super x 1234 wrote: They should be proud it gets copy and pasted, it means they have done a good work besides who cares.

      Proud for you stealing the text they spent time writing?

      Ask them if you can use it at least, if not plagiarism is against the rules of the wikia.

        Loading editor
    • So we should be proud when you steal from us. Weird logic. How about I steal your wallet and then you can be proud because your money will be of use to me? What say you?

        Loading editor
    • SunGodKizaru wrote:

      Super x 1234 wrote: They should be proud it gets copy and pasted, it means they have done a good work besides who cares.

      Proud for you stealing the text they spent time writing?

      Ask them if you can use it at least, if not plagiarism is against the rules of the wikia.

      Fine I will ask them.

        Loading editor
    • Don't bother, the content of the MCU Wiki is not free for copying, just as we, the admins of the MCU Wiki, don't allow our users to copy the content of other Wikias.http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_Wiki:Plagiarism

        Loading editor
    • Uskok wrote: So we should be proud when you steal from us. Weird logic. How about I steal your wallet and then you can be proud because your money will be of use to me? What say you?

      There is a big differences it's like someone chooses to copy my homework, I will be proud because he thinks I'm smart.

        Loading editor
    • Uskok wrote: Don't bother, the content of the MCU Wiki is not free for copying, just as we, the admins of the MCU Wiki, don't allow our users to copy the content of other Wikias.http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_Wiki:Plagiarism

      If it's that bad so fine it won't happen again, I just find it weird.

        Loading editor
    • @Super x 1234, as honored as I am to have you approach me regarding the situation back on the MCU wiki, you should probably approach an admin for this kind of issue in the near future. Cheers!

        Loading editor
    • Super x 1234
      Super x 1234 removed this reply because:
      h8uh
      12:12, May 4, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • @Spidey Ryam thank you man for being nice to a new users who are just trying to help.

        Loading editor
    • Anytime!

        Loading editor
    • Super x 1234: What you did was Plagiarism because you didn't gave proper attribution to the original authors of the text. That's not allowed on our site and I'm glad you promised not to do it again. If you have properly attributed text, like explained here, it wouldn't have been plagiarism. However, our community don't usually welcome outside content as you can see from comments above.

      For everybody: Everything written in here or at MCU Wiki is released under CC BY-SA license which allows reusing of content and local wikia policies can't override that. It means that everything you write can be copied to elsewhere. As a supporter of free culture movement, I find it hypocritical to use term stealing so freely when both of our wikias use so much copyrighted content without a permission.

      Happy editing

        Loading editor
    • Mrkermit: Sorry about that I'm new here and I really like this site so I really want to support it.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+